Harris
Harris, Law Specialist
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

Have a daughter who has 2 children and lives with her

hi have a daughter who has 2 children and lives with her husband and inlaws. Husband and inlaws forcing mythe daughter out of house. what rights do my daughter have to stay

hi, thank you for your question. Just a bit more information required to fully assist you:

-Who owns the home?

-How old are the children?

-What other assets and properties do they have?

-What are they asking her to leave?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
husband say mother in laws owns 95% when they bought the house daughter name was added against mother in laws wishes
as far as we know house is owned by father +mother in law and daughter and her husband. children are 7 and 9yrs All her husbands money is in joint account with his mom
They told her just to go bymoher inlaw and husband

Thank you for confirming. Firstly, you will need to confirm exactly how the title is held. This is easily done here: https://www.gov.uk/search-property-information-land-registry for a £3 fee

Once you have confirmed how the title is held and in whose name please let me know and I will continue this discussion.