Harris
Harris, Law Specialist
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

Have a daughter who has 2 children and lives with her

hi have a daughter who has 2 children and lives with her husband and inlaws. Husband and inlaws forcing mythe daughter out of house. what rights do my daughter have to stay
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

hi, thank you for your question. Just a bit more information required to fully assist you:

-Who owns the home?

-How old are the children?

-What other assets and properties do they have?

-What are they asking her to leave?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
husband say mother in laws owns 95% when they bought the house daughter name was added against mother in laws wishes
as far as we know house is owned by father +mother in law and daughter and her husband. children are 7 and 9yrs All her husbands money is in joint account with his mom
They told her just to go bymoher inlaw and husband
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for confirming. Firstly, you will need to confirm exactly how the title is held. This is easily done here: https://www.gov.uk/search-property-information-land-registry for a £3 fee

Once you have confirmed how the title is held and in whose name please let me know and I will continue this discussion.