12826847

In relation to a harassment order as per your answer how

Customer Question

in relation to a harassment order as per your answer how would I o about that because it is mainly directed against me as I am the founder and CE
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

Can you explain your situation a little more?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi Jo, I was the former secretary of Bury District Angling Society as well as being the founder and CE of The Enterprise Centre. During that time we worked together to develop a piece of land with a view to working in partnership so the water adjacent could be used as a Fishing match water with disability access ect. . They made some contributions to the shared aspects of the facility all of which was done in minutes without me voting to avoid any issues ect. Last year some new members were recruited to the committee and that is where things started to wrong. They wanted to focuss efforts on a different water and with that in mind asked for their investment back despite the fact that they still had benefits ie bigger car park, access to toilets ect. Obviously I said that wasn't possible. We are a small charity that reinvests all income into developing this community asset. Since then I resigned as secretary and what has followed is insults via face book, telling members that I am a thief and trying to state that I have built the new site using their funds. Can I also state I was never a signatory on the bank account and I never took part in any voting which could be seen as conflict. I have been working in the third sector many years and was formerly a senior lecturer so I do know how to conduct myself. The issue now is that they are telling young members these false stories and they have been taking it upon themselves to carry out acts of vandalism and give me abuse at our development where we also have 3 horses and other animals. The last was the other day when an 18 year old trespassed on our land and when I asked him to please leave he stated that he had been told y committee members and Bailiffs that he could do anything he wanted, if I appeared he should tell me to F*** off and that they were having me in court soon as a Liar and thief. Whilst I know it is silly it is also very upsetting as I am constantly worrying about my livestock, all our buildings are wood and last week we found fire lighters at the fence. Here we work with disadvantaged children with emotional issues and I worry too about the charities reputation as this word is being spread. There are many stories I could add though this would be too long. I have kept diaries about their intimidating behaviour. Hope that gives you a bit more of the picture
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

How many acts of contact have there been?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
About 10
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

Have you responded to any of them?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
following you previous advice I have drafted a letter to send Recorded today... Cease and Desist, otherwise no. The council asked me not too previously, though this morning they said I should .
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

Ok.

Are you prepared to bear the cost of a harassment order?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
that was my second question? what is the process and likely costs.. don't think they sent that to you ?