75100385

What are the percentages of claims that go through the multi

What are the percentages of claims that go through the multi track system that reach cash settlement?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

There are no official figures released, but because of the costs implications most do settle.

With multi track costs are usually in excess of £50,000 so there is always a motivation to settle.

The majority of claims do settle because of that - the risk is too great.

But there are no official figures.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The defendants have hired a QC, and I am a LiP. I think they would rather spent the money on legal fee rather than pay me what they owe. What do you think a judge in the Queens bench will make of a LiP against a silk and the money spent on legal fees instead of paying their creditor?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

The Court wont take any view. it will be decided on the evidence and the law. Nothing else.

Does that clarify? Alex