12826847

Hekko I bought a kitchen from Wren kitchens, When the

Customer Question

Hekko
I bought a kitchen from Wren kitchens,
When the company fitting the worktops it was discovered that certain cupbords & cooker hood were out of line. It cost us an extra £ 280 for the kitchen fitter to put this right, The company has told us that as we OK the plans & signed the contract, it was my fault,
On the day we bought the kitchen we were told they could not hold the price unless we paid there and then. This we did, Wren are now saying we should have had our fitter check the plans. As we were pushed by the manager of Wren Bedford to pay on the day & no mention was made that our fitter should look at the plans before I paid for the kitchen
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

How long ago did you buy the kitchen?

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - How long ago did you buy the kitchen?