chatham-chamber
chatham-chamber, Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

I am applying tier 1 Entrepreneur visa. I have not held 200k

I am applying for the tier 1 Entrepreneur visa. I have not held 200k for 90 days and provided 3rd party declarations.
The money is in my business account, where I am a sole director. Can I just show the bank statement, showing the available balance of 200k for the business from my bank? Because I heard that they need some kind of letter and they do not accept a bank statement for the business accounts
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have moved the money to my personal account and printed the statement. I included this in my cover letter, stating that to get a letter for the business account, I have to wait 7 working days, but my flight was on the next day that is why I have moved money to personal account
Expert:  chatham-chamber replied 1 year ago.

What exactly is your question?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Am I still eligible to receive full points for proof of fresh investment money?