75100385

I inadvertently paid a Property Management Company £1800 ..I

Customer Question

I inadvertently paid a Property Management Company £1800 ..I had intended to pay a credit card bill but I selected the wrong payee. The problem is that the Property Management Company, whilst they acknowledge the receipt of the £1800, they are not returning the monies to me. Which laws can I use in order to get the monies returned to me.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

Did you owe Property Management Co any money?

Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Whats your contact number and I will call when I have considered this?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The Property Management Company claim that I owe them approx £450 (which I dispute). They have not given me a receipt. I would prefer that they either took the money (paid in protest which I could claim back later) or reimburse me in full. At the moment I am in "no man land"
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
or ***********
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'd prefer a written answer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have exercise Right to Manage - apart from the £450 they have no rightful claim.
I intend to take the Management Company to the First Tier Tribunal (Property Chamber) and get back monies which have been unfairly claimed through exhorbitant "service charges". Then proceed onto the Court for an order to repay monies to me
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

I tried calling 5 times and it went to voicemail. If you could let me know when you are free.