12826847

Is there any way I can question a claim against my car

Customer Question

Is there any way I can question a claim against my car insurance which I think is exaggerated?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

Can you explain your situation a little more?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
An tcident when parking in local Asda car park . briefly I scratched the nearside of car when parking , The lady driver of other car and myself got out to look at the scratch , she took pictures on her mobile phone .The other car already had a small dent in front bumper and yellow tape around near side mirror . I offered to pay for valeting for the small scratch on her door which would have cleaned up .I went to shop for about 15 mins and when I got back to my car the lady told me she had called police , I asked foe the incident number which she said she didn't have Consequently the lady claim for over £1,000.00 for repairs .I sent a photo of the scratch on my car taken the following day and also details to my ins company explaining circumstances. I have complained to Ins who are looking into the matter.
Since then I have been notified by the DVLA that a complaint about my driving has been made.
.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

Ok. Surely your insurance company are dealing with this?