12826847

What about a prison sentence suspended months?

Customer Question

What about a prison sentence suspended for 12 months?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

Are you asking what sentencing he will get?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No, he is more concerned about clearing his name from internet searches & he wants to know how long before he can travel to America etc again.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
He had 2 anabolic steroids in his glove-box which belonged to a friend - he refused to name the friend for fear of repercussions!
A search of his flat recovered a small amount of cannabis found in a biscuit jar again chose not to state that the cannabis belonged to his flat-mate (although had smoked a bit himself from time to time). A sealed peer spray canister was found in a drawer & a totally discharged tazer at the back of a wardrobe. Neither of the last 2 items had ever been taken out of the flat and the tazer was only used by my son & his mates on themselves during stupid drinking games. Both items were given to him by a friends who had brought them back into the UK from a holiday trip! He pleaded guilty on all accounts upon advice by his solicitor. A POCA application ensued and Brian was fined £25k as he wasn't cash transaction able to FULLY account for all the cash transactions over the previous 4 years when he was a car salesman & trainee electrician. His prison sentence was suspended for 12 months and is due to expire this September. How long before such offences can be deleted from his PNC to allow him travel to the USA etc.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Previous message should have read 'Sealed Pepper Spray Canister'.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please advise when my question is likely to be answered?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hours later with only one question listed which, by the way did not relate to my initial enquiry, I hope that you will not be charging my pre-registered card! If I see a £38 bill on my statement I will of course be requesting a refund as you have in no way provided any aspect of the service your site is purporting to offer.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

OK. All the best.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm still awaiting the £38 refund to my credit card as requested. Please advise!
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry but I have opted out of this question when you said you were displeased so cannot help further.

All the best