75100385

I would like some advice on a charge of driving a

Customer Question

Hi, i would like some advice on a charge of driving a mechanically propelled vehicle on a road / in a public place without due care and attention, can you help?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my wife was driving through a small village out of town and noticed two cars temporarily parked on her side of the road with the drivers chatting by the side of their vehicles. Although this road was narrow if cars were parked, the road did not have double yellow lines. As a result of these parked cars she had no choice but to go onto the other side of the road to pass, however this caused her to collide with a moped coming the opposite direction. The weather was dry and the sky was dark, although there were some road lights. My wife claims that she never saw the moped at all, and didn't think it could of had any lights on. The young moped rider had as a result a broken femur to his right leg which required surgery. She has now received in the post notice of being charged with the driving offence - Drive a mechanically propelled vehicle on a road / in a public place without due care and attention
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

What would you like to know about this please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my number is *****
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Let me look at this and come back to you. Alex