12826847

Where do I stand? What is odd and strange is that Mr

Customer Question

Where do I stand?
What is odd and strange is that Mr ***** ***** (Managing agent) let it be known that he was going to tender his resignation that afternoon and he went ahead tendered his resignation. What was I going to do about it?
I neither denied him his prerogative to resign as he saw it fit nor persuaded not to do so.
What is crucial is that I accepted his offer of resignation as it stood and if he was met with persuasion from the other lessees not to do so and changed his mind (4 in number each flat counts as 1 of 5 flats) my acceptance had taken into effect . This is just too bad.
Surely, his attempt to withdraw his offer of resignation is of no legal avail as far as I am concerned.. His withdrawal is a new offer of which I can accept or reject, but I choose the latter.
The others ‘ representation without informing me was racial discrimination by way of treating me different from them when I am both a freeholder and lessee , to wit , If one was measuring water with a pail and the water is now frozen one has to find other utensil to do the same.” It is one thing to accept an offer is another to make a counter-offer. In the latter case I should have been consulted prior the latter. i
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
WITHOUT PREJUDICEDear Mr KingWith regards ***** ***** first paragraph I CAN ONLY MAKE A COMMENT THAT: If human beings were devoid of human language you would  have had a lot to say here, would you not?  Also by mentioning  words you are not informing, are you? (you do not need to be a philosopher to know that?)   In the words of Professor Rom Hare: "For scientific purposes, FOR SCIENTIFIC PURPOSES (repeat)  we ought to treat people AS IF they were human beings not by being kind or humane to them (this is in reference to scientists carrying out experiments on humans) This is because human beings have a pride and an honour  (not HONOUR KILLING, sic) and if scientists were to be credible witnesses in these matters.. After all SCIENCE is socially determined, i.e., it is the way a society structures its information/ knowledge and the arrogance here is sustained by the ideology of science: Are human beings intelligent? I would want to say that we are not even intelligent enough to even know if we were.Again, you seem to talk me down as your language is couched in superiority complex mode, in other words you have a prerogative whatever you choose to do GIVEN the ball is in your court (the feeling is mutual!), to wit you , qua agent but me I must be subservient to you and this odd and strange  WAY OF WORKING (your last paragraph).I won't shade a tear in that case.!Buenos suerte!Stanley Jenkinsaka Oka Senior Chief/Induna Sikombo Mguni&&Rogers & Hambidge <*****@******.***>
To'Jackie Manning' 
'Steve Oxley' 'Carol Bowerman' 'Chris Ryder' 'Ryder Lisa' and 2 more...CC'Joanne King'Today at 15:54Dear Sir/madam

I write to advise you that following the receipt of defamatory emails from Stanley Jenkins, I have decided to terminate our management of your block.
In accordance with our managing agents agreement, I hereby give one months notice to terminate the agreement. Our management will cease on the 21st July or by earlier date by agreement.
Just before that date, please advise me to whom I should send account details and balances to. Preferably, this should be to an organisation running a Statutory Client Account on your behalf.

Paul J King, BSc(Eng) C.Build E, FCABE, DipCILA, MIFireE, MRICS
Chartered Surveyor  & Chartered Building Engineer
On Tuesday, 21 June 2016, 15:49, Rogers & Hambidge <*****@******.***> wrote:
Dear Mr. Jenkins I am afraid the ball is in your court. I have not got time for this nonsense. I will be submitting our resignation this afternoon. Regards Paul J King, BSc(Eng) C.Build E, FCABE, DipCILA, MIFireE, MRICSChartered Surveyor  & Chartered Building Engineer Rogers & Hambidge LtdFirst Floor Office,***** Westgate-on-Sea, Kent CT8 8QYTEL: 01843***@******.***Stanley Jenkins <*****@******.***>
To&Rogers & Hambidge
CCJenkins *****@******.***
BCCJackie Manning *****@******.***Today at 16:30WITHOUT PREJUDICEDear Mr King
With regards ***** ***** first paragraph I CAN ONLY MAKE A COMMENT THAT: If human beings were devoid of human language you would  have had a lot to say here, would you not?  Also by mentioning  words you are not informing, are you? (you do not need to be a philosopher to know that?)    In the words of Professor Rom Hare: "For scientific purposes, FOR SCIENTIFIC PURPOSES (repeat)  we ought to treat people AS IF they were human beings not by being kind or humane to them (this is in reference to scientists carrying out experiments on humans) This is because human beings have a pride and an honour  (not HONOUR KILLING, sic) and if scientists were to be credible witnesses in these matters..
Again, you seem to talk me down as your language is couched with superiority complex, in other words you have a prerogative whatever you choose to do GIVEN the ball is in your court, to wit you , qua agent but me subservient to you and this odd and strange  WAY OF WORKING (your last paragraph)
I won't shade a tear in that case.!Buenos suerte!Stanley Jenkinsaka Oka Senior Chief/Induna Sikombo MguniOn Tuesday, 21 June 2016, 15:49, Rogers & Hambidge <*****@******.***> wrote:Dear Mr. Jenkins I am afraid the ball is in your court. I have not got time for this nonsense. I will be submitting our resignation this afternoon. Regards Paul J King,
BSc(Eng) C.Build E, FCABE, DipCILA, MIFireE, MRICS
Rogers & Hambidge Ltd
First Floor Office, *****
Westgate-on-Sea,
Kent CT8 8QY
TEL: 01843 831268 ***@******.***WITHOUT PREJUDICEDear Mr KingWith regards ***** ***** first paragraph I CAN ONLY MAKE A COMMENT THAT: If human beings were devoid of human language you would  have had a lot to say here, would you not?  Also by mentioning  words you are not informing, are you? (you do not need to be a philosopher to know that?)    In the words of Professor Rom Hare: "For scientific p
Expert:  F E Smith replied 5 months ago.

Can we have the background detail please and what it is that you want to know about this? Thanks.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Dear Mr Smith
The salient aspects of my case are as follows:
If I refer this matter to the First-tier Tribunal what are the points in my favour: -This is a copy of my application for assistance from the Kent university's Law Clinic, but I had a reply stating they are closed until next academic year.Dear Sir/Madam
Section 20 Consultation for Private Landlords, Resident Management ...
www.lease-advice.org/.../section-20-consultation-for-private-landlords-resident-mana...
The Act: the Landlord and Tenant Act 1985 which contains the primary ..... should refer to the LEASE booklet titled Section 20.It is my intention to lodge a case with the First-tier Tribunal on the said above and before I do so I must at least know what I am bargaining for:
1. Lack of consultation,
2. Failure to provide at least two quotations,
3. Major work shod and not up to standard (please refer to 4. below),
4. In breach of the Thin Eggshell rule in negligence (The Defendant must take his victim as he finds him/her) when part of the ceiling in my flat collapsed where work had been undertaken (I refuted the suggestion the cause was wear and tear or slamming doors and people walking on the notion 70 -90 years old buildings and yet the walls and ceilings were refurbished November 1989 - May 1980 after the fire, to wit, UNIVERSALISING instead of dealing with the builders for a particular problem (documents are available). My 14 year-old daughter who was in the room could have lost life or limb or even myself)
5. Failure to carry out my lawful and moral instructions (I, the principal and Managing agent) resort to saying that I was bullying him.
6. The managing agent tendered resignation of which he withdrew after other four lessees' presentation without prior consultation with me and I having accepted the resignation I am adamant that when four lessees made their counter- offer I should have been consulted: a scenario when one measures water with a pail and the water freezes one needs another utensil as the pail will not do the job at the point in time.
7. When the managing agent was appointed .it was breach of the legal requirement that at least two should have been interviewed but as the MO of the other was more haste and less speed, their nemesis and this time I am being treated different from the other four again when we are in similar circumstance, hence this racial discrimination.
8. The managing agent is in breach of the custom and practice of the leasehold advisory service: it should charge annually.
9.. Failure to allow me to inspect my account and relevant documents they are holding after have been given them a week.
10. Now they are (managing agent) are treating me different from others as the damaged carpets in other flats were paid for tout the communal funds and in my case they wanted me to pay out of pocket when a precedent had been established and also provide 2 quotations from tradesmen for the repair to my ceiling when for all along themselves failed to adhere to the legal requirement and at no time was this for the repairs to the work on carpets in other flats.
11. Surely, if the managing agents saw it fit that the principal-agent relationship was untenable and chose terminate, the feeling here was mutual and therefore is there a legal loophole that it can be resuscitate when I genuinely accepted the resignation? I am adamant that I can no longer be a party to this contract despite the withdrawal of the resignation which can after I had accepted the resignation despite the other four lessees' counter -offer of which I was not a party to it.
This is case or pleading.
Much obliged to you
Stanley Jenkins

This isn’t really my area so I’m going to opt out for another expert.

Best wishes.

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 months ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Please continue.
Much obligedStanley Jenkins
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  Ash replied 4 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

What is it you want to achieve please?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I think we are not get anywhere and we seem to be going around in circle. What is going on ? Please inform me as I studied English General Principles and Commercial Law : this not helping me at this point in time.
Otherwise I am wasting my time and money and if you are not conversant with the English law you are taking on what you cannot chew.
Stanley
Expert:  Ash replied 4 months ago.

I am a new expert. I am an English Solicitor of the Senior Courts Stanley.

The expert opted out, I just need to understand what you would like to know so that I can do my very best to assist you.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Dear AlexROGERS & HAMBRI8DGE CONTRACT1, Tenurea) Initially was it for12 months (year) and renewable?i) Has it been renewed?ii) Is there an intent to renew it?b) Was it permanent?i) Why there were no at least 2 quotes interviewed?ii) Why is it that despite my insistence to have least 2 managing service firms interviewed was dismissed with disdain?2. Consultation and Quotationsa) Why was it not followed to the letter spirit of the legislation?b) Even where we submitted Yarlett’s quotation no reason (s) as to why it was not chosen for major work. Any reason for not doing so?c) Why no documentation was forthcoming to keep us in the know, to wit, names of other contractors or tradesmen and quotations?d) The time scale was not forthcoming?3. The Accountsa) Why is it no closing and balances from October to March 25, 2016 were not provided?b) Why is that the Service charges of £755.00 demanded for December 2015 and a new one for March 2016 instead of a TOPPING UP figures?d) Managing service fee is recouped for 2015 and another for 2016. Why the former was not based on QUANTUM MERUIT or PRO RATA methods of calculating it?e) Again if the initial contract was for 12 months and this has not elapsed and no fee is chargeable? Why not following the custom and practice of the leasehold industry (to wit, a 12-month payment)?f) Why was the inspection of my account and this included documents, to wit, invoices and receipts was not forthcoming having provided Rogers & Hambridge to get their act together? It is disquieting for myself having qualified in ADVANCED ACCOUNT AND TAUGHT ACCOUNTS AT THANET COLLEGE FOR 15 YEARS (1979 - 1994).4. Quality of Worka) Part of the ceiling in my flat collapsed and my daughter and myself could have lost our lives or limbs. The managing agent was adamant to re-call South East Ties Ltd to put things right.b) They expected us to thank them for GOOD work undertaken.c) At some stage Rogers & Hambridge tendered their resignation in writing of accepted but later withdrew it after representations by other 4 flat lessees without informing me. As far as I am the others made a counter -offer of which I should have been informed as the aggrieved party which led to this resignation and they had earlier made my views known to them
The MO was: Divide and rule (or divide and conquer, from Latin divide et impera) in politics and sociology is gaining and maintaining power by breaking up larger concentrations of power into pieces that individually have less power than the one implementing the strategy. The concept refers to a strategy that breaks up existing power structures, and especially prevents smaller power groups from linking up, causing rivalries and fomenting discord among the people.
If glean here can my case stand in the First-tier Tribunal? If you are biting more than you can chew let us part ways.
Much obliged
Stanley Jenkins
Expert:  Ash replied 4 months ago.

What is your question about this?