Aston Lawyer
Aston Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor LLB (Hons) 23 years of experience in Conveyancing and Property Law
16368554

On a joint account if a transaction is done from my card can

On a joint account if a transaction is done from my card can requedt the bank noy to disclose where the transaction was done to the other joint acc holder unles the jpint acc hder asks
Expert:  Aston Lawyer replied 1 year ago.

Hi, if it is a joint account, both account holders are entitled to see any Bank statements produced by the Bank. As it is a joint account, the Bank can't therefore accept instructions from only one of the account holders which will prevent the other account holder seeing the statements.

I hope this assists and answers your question and am sorry if it is not the answer you were looking for.

Kind Regards

Al