Alex J.
Alex J., Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitors 2 years plus PQE
13113900

I am continuously being billed that I do not owe. A right to

I am continuously being billed for money that I do not owe. A right to manage company that concerns 96 flats collapsed and left no audited accounts. A leasehold tribunal appointed a new management company that have made no attempt in the last 2 years to investigate. The rtm co never put accounts into companies house. I have repeatedly told the new company I do not owe this money. I feel great stress due to the fact that they will not listen to me. I would like to sue them and clear this up once and for all.
Expert:  Alex J. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, Thank you for your question and welcome. My name is ***** ***** I will assist you. If you are certain you do not owe this money, then I would write to the company as follows:

- Say they have provided no evidence of how the money has accrued;

- Say it is a criminal offence to pursue some one for money they do not owe under S.40 of the Administration of Justice Act 1970;

- Say if they do not stop unlawfully pursuing you will report them to the police and/or their regulator.

I look forward to hearing from you.
Kind regards AJ