12826847

Can a criminal court nullify an order of the Court of

Customer Question

Can a criminal court nullify an order of the Court of Protection if it finds the latter was obtained by fraud on court?
JA: Thank you. Can you provide any more details to help us find you the right Expert?
Customer: Take it a simple hypothetical question. There's loads of references to 'fraud on court' on the web.
JA: Brilliant. Thank you. I'll now take you to a secure page to place your deposit with JustAnswer. Once the deposit is received, we'll continue helping you with your question.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That is the Court of Protection of England and Wales
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question

I shall do my best to help you but I do need some context first

Do you mean can the Criminal Court do something that overrides the Court Of Protection Order - or do you mean can they legally cancel it?