12826847

Morning! My question is about power of attorney.At the

Customer Question

Morning! My question is about power of attorney.At the moment our father 83 is recovering from pneumonia and typhoid caught on holiday in Egypt. On returning to the uk he has now opted to deal with a long standing foot problem by having the foot amputated in the very near future. He is of sound mind but obviously has many health issues! Our mum, 83 is healthy and strong but is run ragged caring for our dad.
Me and my siblings (4 of us) would like to know where we all stand with regard to our dad's estate being sorted if/when the worst happens?
We presume our mum has PA but if she is not able to act responsibly please can you advise what we need to do before this situation throws more problems at us? Regards Jane *********
Expert:  Aston Lawyer replied 1 year ago.

Hi Jane,

Thanks for your enquiry and am sorry to hear of your Father's plight.

Are you concerned about your Father's assets during his life or after anything has happened to him?

Kind Regards

Al

Hi Jane, I look forward to hearing from you. Kind Regards Al