12826847

We howd intret in flat in Egham, Surrey in June last year.

Customer Question

We howd intret in flat in Egham, Surrey in June last year. The property wasnt complete so it was not possible to go into the one we were interested in. We saw a 1 bed showhome and the rest of the complex was cut off due to builing work. At the time of paying our initial deposit we strongly feel that all the facts regarding the property were not disclosed as 100% we would never have purchased and as we are of the older generation feel we have wasted a lot of time. The problem is the kitchen window looks out onto a brick wall with no natural light and since being here a further 13.1/2" of wooden boxing has been added which makes the situation even worse. They are advertised on the internet as light and airy and naturally lit. Believe me this kitchen is like a black hole and should clearly have been pointed out that it had restricted viewing from kitchen window. The only way to work is to have a light on all the time and the window does not open it is sealed and has no ventilation at the top. We find ourselves in a very difficult situation having tried to resolve it for 8 months to stay in the block but unfortunately now all flats are sold so we have no option but to let the company buy it back as that at least was one thing that was offered. Drawings which they mention were never displayed or have since never been produced after us asking to see them but wonder if they would have given any more information. Either the company or the agent did not present all the details and facts that should have been passed on .
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
re your email I will wait for you to come back to me with an answer to my question re no notification that kitchen window had no daylight view as it is looking out onto a brickwall. On the internet it states "spacious, airy and naturally-lit" it might be in the lounge and bedroom but definitely not in the kitchen.
J.******
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
As I have paid £56 I would like an answer to my question please. A personal telephone conversation might be better but I am not prepared to pay any further money at this stage.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

What is it you want to achieve as a result of this please?