Nicola-mod
Nicola-mod, Moderator
Experience:  Moderator
73944119

English man living in Vietnam with s Vietnamese wife years.

Customer Question

English man living in Vietnam with his Vietnamese wife for many years. He has a British passport. Brought to UK in April because of ill health, one-way fare paid by British Consulate Phnom Penh. Right top corner of British passport cut off during transit. No finances, contacts or address in UK. Still in hospital in UK. What does he need to do to return to Vietnam when fit enough?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
British Embassy in Cambodia cut the corner off his passport while making arrangements to fly him back to UK at their expense for urgent medical treatment. He was told it was cancelled until travel costs were repaid. Does this make sense?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please close the question & confirm that it is closed.