29905560

My Husband ask told the GM that I'm willing to write a

My Husband ask told the GM that I'm willing to write a written apology or go and apologize directly to the person I confronted on Saturday. The GM said he'll be speaking to her about it later this afternoon.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Please can you tell me what your specific question is that you would like assistance with?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Oh sorry. I was just updating you really. Does the offer of an apology from me sound like a good idea?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

No problem at all and thank you for your response. Please leave it with me. I am in court today so will prepare my advice during the day and get back to you at the earliest opportunity. There is no need to wait here as you will receive an email when I have responded. Thank you.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for your patience. Offering and delivering an apology would certainly try to mitigate the seriousness of the situation and work towards resolving this issue. Of course there is no guarantee that this will happen and the offer could easily be rejected by the ‘victim’. No one can force them to accept an apology or even consider one. So in many respects you have nothing to lose by offering it and doing so could in some cases work towards resolving this, at least to an extent.

I hope this has answered your query. I would be grateful if you could please take a second to leave a positive rating (3, 4 or 5 stars) as that is an important part of our process and recognises the time I have spent assisting you. If you need me to clarify anything before you go - please get back to me on here and I will assist further as best as I can. Thank you

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I see you have read my response to your query. If this has answered your question please take a second to leave a positive rating by selecting 3, 4 or 5 stars from the top of the page. I spend a lot of time and effort answering individual queries and I am not credited for my time until you leave your rating. If you still need further help please get back to me on here and I will assist as best as I can. Many thanks.