12826847

I have had a contract with Media TV and phone package from

Customer Question

I have had a contract with Virgin Media for broadband TV and phone package from February 2016 but I am moving from my current address in Rochdale to a new address York I have been in touch with Virgin Media to inform them that I am moving and I wanted my package in my new address but they said Virgin Media does not cover York so I will have to give them 30 days notice to cancel my contract, I am now being informed that I will have to pay £240 for an early cancelation, I would like to know why they want to charge me so much when I will not be getting the service I pay for. many thanks.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Do you know what the contract says regarding their cancellation policy?

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, have you had the chance to check the contract for the cancellation terms please?

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, do you still need advice with this please or shall I close the question? Thanks