75100385

My child's headteacher just said to my son that if you do

Customer Question

my child's headteacher just said to my son that if you do one more naughty thing I'll take you away from your parents.
I was furious and asked to speak to her, but was told she was too busy - I find it hard to believe that any teacher could say that to a child however naughty the child is...what are my options?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
He has a naughty streak - nothing serious, an example would be like singing in class which teachers interpret as dis respectful - he hasn't been in any fights, just the odd push here in the playground that you would probably expect from most boys at that age....but nothing to warrant to be told that, at least that's my opinion.We are in the UK - so can you please advise as per UK law.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

What is it you want to achieve? You want to sue the school?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I'm not trying to Sue - I'm asking for advice - first can the school do so, and what response can I do ?I was expecting a phone response but have not ?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Do you have a number?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I sent it privately
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Cant see it - can you do it again?

Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

I have your number and called, but there was no reply. Alex

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks - I was at work and unable to answer at the time - can you please call me at around 1 pm or thereabouts ?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Ok.