13262538

My wife has a non-molestation order on me valid till 14th

Customer Question

hello, My wife has a non-molestation order on me valid till 14th July, 2016. As she has no money on her i sent 2000 pounds in her account without communicating with her. Her brother is in touch with me through whatsapp messages so i asked him to tell her not to worry about finances. i hope i haven't broken the law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question

My name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help you.

Did her brother say that she needed money?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
well as she has my son with her, her brother told me till they have an address in Manchester they will not get a school place, my son attends a spacial school so i dont want him to miss the school place as it is difficult to get places in spacial schools plus i know she hasnt had any sources of income so i didnt want my son to suffer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i wanted to help her to rent a property so she can live comfortably with my son
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hello are you there, i have to go in a bit would you be kind to reply
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sorry i have to leave now, i hope you reply my question which i will receive in my gmail
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

In that case you have not breached the injunction as you have not contacted her and it was her brother who raised the issue of finance.

I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** made some stories up to get the order which I will prove wrong in the court do you think if I prove that grounds on which she got order was baseless court will not extend the non- molestation order
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

When was the Order made?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Order was made on 23 June and is valid till 14 July. It was done in my absence without hearing me. The first hearing is on 14th July
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

base don the money that you paid?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry I couldn't get your answer
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

What does your ex allege that you have done

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
She has alleged me for domestic violence over the years but in 9 years of marriage not a single report to police or any other authorities. She has also said that we had an argument on 17 th June where I threaten her to kill both of us and actually I was not in the country on the date and we stayed together even after 17 till 23 rd June. She has also said in her statement that last incident of violence she recalls was when our son was2 years old. My son is now near 7 years so it's a confirmation in her own words that there has been no alleged violence for 5 years
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I hope that based on her false statement and contradictory claims court will not extend the order
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

You have an excellent chance of success - especially if you say that you are prepared to give your Undertaking not to molest her (given that you have no intention of doing so anyway)