F E Smith
F E Smith, Advocate
Experience:  I have been practising for 30 years.

Can you please tell me what Vale of Aylesbury houseing Own

Hello. Can you please tell me what Vale of Aylesbury houseing
Own trust land in Aylesbury Hp21 9pz. Know their a piece on Jenner road but can you tell where else on Mandivlle estate Aylesbury their is other trust land please if that possible .. Know it was bought from Council 10 years ago. Thank you Mrs Ashley
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
As hello any Answere yet please would it be best to cancel. Question.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 months ago.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
As hello sorry Nicola I am behind with my emails. ( not well). Yes I can see what you have written And please don't you don't mind can I please Cancel this message .. As it all came to stop now .. It a big question I asked you as I was so up set , li have calmed down now and sorry first time I have ever don't something like this on line ...but thank you for getting back to me. But all too big for me please Cancel.
..Mrs Ashley sorry for taking your time up ... But now that I found you all I will use you again on here. Maybe better to ring next time we see a Cancel please ,,
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Do I get refund if question are not answered please
Expert:  F E Smith replied 3 months ago.

It is possible to do a search of the Index Map at the Land Registry which will say what the title number of a particular piece of land is.

From the title number, it’s then possible to get the Official Copies of Title Register from the Land Registry to find out who owns it.

However there is no facility at the Land Registry which is available either to the public ought to solicitors which you can put the name of an owner in and it will come up with all the land the owner owns. I am certain that the Land Registry could do this if the police asked but it’s not a facility which is accessible to anyone else.

If you know where this piece of land is an you want to check whether the trust does own it or not, I can explain how to do a Search of the Index Map if that’s of any use.

Please don’t forget to rate the service positive. It’s an important part of the process by which experts get paid.

Best wishes.

F E Smith, Advocate
Experience: I have been practising for 30 years.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Hello I did ask this question already but got so mixed up with things this week , with getting letters and Invoices about this problem , I asked to cancel the question , but inow have already paid your site the payment. Know I did cancel with but is it possible to follow it through without extra costs ,,
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Still need more Help really
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Want to thank Nicola for getting back to so sorry I canclled now
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
you FE Smith maybe I will need to ring you