75100385

I am evicting a garage tenant on fri 15th july. I would like

I am evicting a garage tenant on fri 15th july. I would like to ensure im covered as she is threatening to sue me for her removal costs (she has her belongings in there) and damage that she is presuming I'll do. I have a handwritten contract that covers all the basics.
She didnt pay her rent for 6 months then 2 months then 2 months. I served her notice for 4 weeks (but in error put date of notice served as same as eviction date. But quickly followed up the error on email. She has been given 2 further wks to set up a standing order & return new signed contract to me and despite friendly reminders, failed. Again. Can she sue me? Can I evict her belongings? I have ALL her correspondence. All my chasing messages recorded.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Id like to add that she never answers my phone calls. Rarely responds to messages and only when I chase and chase will she eventually respond. Then she implies I need to grow up and stop acting like a child.I have kept everything professional and factual & asked her to find something more suitable when she turns nasty. Its becoming extremely stressful. I hope I am covered. It is, afterall, just a garage rental. But it's really getting me down and I fear for my property.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
She continually threatens to sue me and tells me there are more important things to life. After not paying for the first 6 months and not answering my phonecalls, she informed me she had been on a humanitarian aid mission for the past few weeks. She doesn't appear to comprehend the importance of paying her rent. I do ALL her accounting - she recently argued what was owed to me until I proved it to her. Please help. I don't have time for this and can't deal with the stress.Thank youJessica
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
One last thing - for garage tenance, must the deposit (£90) be in holdings?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

Do you have a Court order or are you just changing the locks?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No. I've told her Im changing the locks next Saturday. You haven't provided me with anything???
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Surely a court order would cost me a fortune. If I had that I would already have spoken to a solicitor wouldn'I?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Am I covered? Or not?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you please give me some advice?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What did I just pay for please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Nevermind. Please can you advise . . .
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please call me asap
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I take it you arent calling this evening. If you dont call in the next 5 minutes, I should like you to call another time to get my monies' worth.Thanks
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Do you have a number we can talk on?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
07968 560 654. You already have it???
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Ok

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Help Ben, Alex - please call again. Urgent
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
5 mins. Quick calll