Aston Lawyer
Aston Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor LLB (Hons) 23 years of experience in Conveyancing and Property Law
16368554

Shared gangway between property I have gang between me and

Shared gangway between property I have gang between me and the neighbour I h ave kept gangway lock I all so gave the neighbour the key this as continued sines I moved in 2055 now the neighbour is abusing this access the neighbour has only started using this year have got any sqatters rites over this.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

What is your neighbour exactly using the gangway for- is it merely to walk through it or is he storing items in it?

Kind Regards

Al

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
To clean asmall bathroom window

Thanks. We have now chatted. Kind Regards Al