12826847

I have recently changed my address on my driving license do

I have recently changed my address on my driving license do I have to change my address on my passport as well since I'm going on holiday soon
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

When did you change and when are you going?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Change address 6 weeks ago going to usa in October I still live at old address we have to 2 houses we leave in both of them changed address on licence because the postcode was cheaper for the motor insurance policy
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

Sorry for the delay.

This is a difficult situation. You should really change your passport over forthwith. It is probably going to be a risk because your driving licence is at a different address.

However, if you do then you would potentially be without it.

The truth is that passports are turned around now usually within a week. They will tell you that it will take ages and ages but that is not the reality.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

An alternative though is to go up to the passport office and get it done within a day. That causes inconvenience obviously but it can be done.