75100385

My neighbour stares and watches every move i make,he has

my neighbour stares and watches every move i make,he has been seen closing my front door ,and places a 5 ft.tree in pot right up to the bonnet of my car which i have to remove daily. i am a 74 year old female living alone who is disabled.he has been harrasing me for over a year and dispite being warned by the housing ass. he has not stopped.
I live in a courtyard, so I cannot escape him,should I start complaining to the housing ass.
again,although i had no success before.this man really hates me and does anything he can
to upset me. I tried putting cement under the tree to make hard to remove,but that only worked until he chipped it out and the tree is once more in front of my car. I dont want things to escalate to the level of last year (the stress and worry caused me to suffer ill health).
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Have you reported this to the Police at all please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I had such a poor responce from them the last time that no I have been in touch with the police
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the police made me feel iwas wasting there time over what they viewed as trivial.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Ok - you must get in touch with the Police as this could be harassment.

Or you could keep a record of this and seek a civil injunction.

If you do you would need to complete form N1:

http://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/hmctsformfinder/n1-eng.pdf

And N16a:

http://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/hmctsformfinder/n016a-eng.pdf

The Court would list the matter down and decide whether to give an injunction.

If the Court does and he breaks it then this could be contempt of Court which he may be warned, fined or sent to prison

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can you tell me what would constitute proof as Idont have any other than seeing what he does myself
last year the housing ass. put up a sequrity camera which cought him several times ,it was removed and thats when its begining to start again
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
would I be entitled to remove the tree myself as it is both a hazard and obstruction?.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my number is *****