75100385

I have a debt with a bank i spoke to them to request a

Customer Question

i have a debt with a bank i spoke to them to request a settlement balance and was informed that i did not have a balance owing to them i requested they check there information a few times and they came back to me with the same answer which was i owed nothing they have now come back to me later saying i owe them money this is the complaints department they have listened to the calls i had with them and agree that i was given the wrong information but i still have to pay them the money they have offered me small compensation for this but i am not working at the moment and am a full time student and have no way of paying this at the moment am i liable for this debt when they have previously informed me that i owe nothing
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Did they ever write and say that you did not owe anything, or was it just over the phone?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi i have sent you my contact number can you please give me a call so we can discuss
Victor **********
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi AlexI you going to give me a call to discuss
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Alex
I am available and waiting for you call to discuss my query.
Victor ********