Harris
Harris, Law Specialist
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

I haven't seen or spoken to my son years.He be twenty years

Customer Question

I haven't seen or spoken to my son for sixteen years.He be twenty years old in February 2017.I have £116 a month deducted from my earnings by the child support agency.The last letter i reserved from them was on 4/3/2016 saying date payable to (on going) i do believe he as left he as left college but i can't seem to out anything.Should I wait for the children support agency to contact me...
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for your question. If the payments are not for arrears, then your liability for child maintenance through the CSA ends when your child reaches the age of 20. You should therefore definitely contact them to seek a review.

I hope this assists you. If you found this information helpful please provide a positive rating using the stars at the top of this page. I will not be credited for your question without a positive rating. Thank you.

Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, this question remains open. If you found my information provided helpful please could you rate my response positively using the stars at the top of this page as I will not be credited for my response without a positive rating.