75100385

This question is i hope is going to be easy a difficult

Customer Question

This question is i hope is going to be easy for in a difficult situation, I need good sound legal advice on how to deal with, what I can only discribe as the landlady from hell on behalf of my son and his mate, who took out a 12month tenancy on a property in Hendon, London. The tenancy has been acrimonous for a whole number of reasons which I won't go through, it would bore you to tears, you will get the truth from me in order for you to give me the legal advice I require.
The end of the tenancy is on the 3rd August 2016, the deposit is held in a scheme, so would imagine this is safe for the time being. The landlady seems to have OCD with regards ***** ***** the property is a pigsty, but when ever I have been in the place its been clean, as with the other tenants mother, she's always found the place to be clean, perhapes not spotless but clean, so cleaniness is a matter of interpretation. However us two parents have decided to engage an industrial contractor, approved by the landlady to come in on the 2nd August to clean the house right through. I then contacted the landlady via email and informed her that the property would be available for her final inspection on the 3rd August, and could she arrange a convenient time with my son for this to happen. My son recieved a reply to say that she would arrange the cleaners once the property was clear of tenants, and present us with the bill, and would arrange the inspection on the 5th August, she has insisted that neither parent is at that inspection, nor in the street outside. From our persective the tenancy ( short term I think ) finishes on the 3rd August, we have an obligation to leave it in the property condition when the boys moved in, with any damage or breakages paid for, and cannot be responsible for the property beyond 3rd August, mid night of the 3rd/4th.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help You.

What is it you want to achieve ? Alex

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I wish to know where we stand legally, so I can start quoting the law to her rather than be railroaded through ignorance.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
At the moment I'm not too impressed with this service, whats happening, can someone please explain whats happening? this is not working, I'm not happy and want to be refunded. Kevin Paul
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Alex, still not sure where my answer is can someone please say something
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Ok. Alex