propertylawyer
propertylawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  Property Solicitor with expertise in commercial and residential property transactions.
94563951

Can a company secretary be removed without resigning and

Customer Question

Can a company secretary be removed without resigning and having no know knowledge of the event
Expert:  propertylawyer replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for your question.

In short, yes it is potentially possible to remove a company secretary. You need to inform companies house on form TM02. You need to check the companies articles of association to see if the directors need to pass a resolution to do this.

Does this help? Do you have any queries or questions?

Happy to help further.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Do you still need further assistance ??