12826847

I have moved into a village where one particular lady is

Customer Question

I have moved into a village where one particular lady is constantly maligning my name publicly and this is causing me a great deal of distress. Should I send her a letter to stop this behaviour or risk being reported to the Police or try to ignore her and become more reclusive.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

What is she saying exactly?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Making accusations that I am complaining to church authorities about her when I am not. Bringing my name into disripute in public meetings of the womens institute. Constantly telling lies to others about me and encouraging them not to have anything to do with me. Telling people not to trust me and putting them under pressure not to talk to me. In all trying to isolate me when frankly I can do with out since im having extensive treatment for cancer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you on line please?