75100385

My landlord/estate agent told me that I have to renovate my

My landlord/estate agent told me that I have to renovate my contract for a period of 12 months or leave so I told them that then I will leave.
This was on 10th June. The contract ends on 21st July.
Can I tell the estate agent that I have changed my mind and I am not leaving but I am not signing another 12 months contract either?
What are the consequences?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

Have you been served a notice to quit at all?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
They sent me Check Out letter by email on 13th June.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

You simply need to write and say that the notice is withdrawn. The. You are permitted to stay. But they can give you notice at the end of the fixed period of two months.

That you can't avoid. Any landlord is entitled to give two months notice once the fixed tenancy ends.

Can I clairfy anything for you about this today please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Let see if I understand it well. If I write them telling them that my notice is withdrawn, then I can stay, right?My fix term finishes on 21st July. If I write them tomorrow, could they send me a notice immediately, let's say, on 11th July asking me to leave on 11th September? Or do they need to wait until the end of the fix period to send me the two month notice?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

You can stay until 21 July then they can give you two months notice.

Does that clairfy? Alex

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok, thanks Alex.