Aston Lawyer
Aston Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor LLB (Hons) 23 years of experience in Conveyancing and Property Law
16368554

I had a fine as a child at age 13 over 50 years ago of which

Customer Question

I had a fine as a child at age 13 over 50 years ago of which has haunted me all my life, I have voulentered to do arts and crafts, they asked me to fill in a pvg form, will this show up I can't sleep over it, I will be so ashamed, I have never done anything so stupid ever again, I have had disclosure Scotland done and nothing came back
Expert:  Aston Lawyer replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thanks for your enquiry. From a legal point of view, this fine would have remained on your records for 6 years, being wiped clear. Hence, this fine has long gone and no-one, other than yourself, will ever know about it. From a personal point of view, I do hope you can rest easy and leave the fine where it belongs- in the past. I hope this assists you, and if so, I would be grateful if you could rate my answer. Kind Regards Al

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you so much haven't slept there was a good reason why I did it, it was a cry for help, so thank you so much, I can't stop crying with relief, the shame would have finished me. I have been an exemplary person since and worked all my life in managerial roles till I retired due to Parkinson's . I just wanted to share my wealth of experience volunteering
Thank you so much 10 out of 10 for me

Hi, many thanks. We have all done things we regret, but you do need to stop punishing yourself for something you did when you were a mere child. If I have helped, please don't forget to rate my answer. Take care Al

Hi. If I have helped, please don't forget to rate my answer, I can get credited for my time. Many thanks Al

Please don't forget to rate my answer, if I have helped.

Kind Regards

Al

Hi, if I have helped, please don't forget to rate my answer. Thanks Al

Please don't forget to rate my answer. Thanks.

Al