75100385

I have a refund outstanding from just eat which is now over

Customer Question

I have a refund outstanding from just eat which is now over a year old.
The restaurant I order with, via Just Eat would not refund for an inedible meal. They got angry with me and advised Just Eat were aware of the refund and I need to deal with JE.
JE advised hey were aware of the complaint and on an online chat with my husband, JE advised the bank will have the refund in a holding account and all the bank needs to do, is release it.
I have gone back and forth so many times to get a refund.....my bank advised they do not have a holding account and there is no refund on the dates given.
There is no easy way to contact or send complaints to Just Eat, I sent another complaint via a return order email listing how i felt i was stitched up by them and on 6.7.16 an email was received........the sent out another order, they did not reply to my complaint.
Not sure if the payment has gone out yet but if it does, I will be out of pocket nearly £40.
What can I do.....JE are very hard to get hold of and their websites are crap.
look forward to some assistance.
AJ
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

How much are you owed please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have just been having an online chat with JE, and they will not refund me they said i did not contact them within 48 even though an online chat with my husband...they said it was.I just checked the T&C and section 4.4 they did not contact me within 48 hours. I am out by £17.70 for the original refund and if a payment goes through now for their order error, it will be a further £17.60.Can i claim your services back from them as i should not have had to do this.Also i paid £18 for this service to only be told you can help and now have to pay a further £38......can you confirm this as I did not actually get an answer yet.thanksAmanda
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thanks 01462 620867
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.