12826847

What judgemants are against my house

Customer Question

what judgemants are against my house
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

Can you explain your situation a little more?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my address is***** churchtown, Dublin 14 I wanted to find out what judgements may be against my house
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my name is ***** *****
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

Ok. I will obviously have no way of knowing whether there are judgments against your house.

This is a question and answer site. We do not hold records about you or your property.

I can give you general information about a legal query though.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok. I assume I am refunded the €53. thanks anyway
Expert:  Aston Lawyer replied 1 year ago.

Hi Norman, I can check this for you tomorrow if you are still wishing an answer? Kind Regards Al

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no thanks. I just need confirmation that I will be refunded my €53 or have I been scammed

Hi Norman, please be rest assured that you haven't been scammed. Although all of us experts are fully qualified, it is, as my colleague said, really only a question and answer website and shouldn't be seen as a substitute if you need to take legal advice by the traditional method of going to see a Solicitor. Your question can be answered, but it will entail me checking your details at the Land Registry, for which the Land Registry will make a charge. I am prepared to bear this cost if you would like me to do the necessary work for you tomorrow, when I can contact the Land Registry. If you do not wish me to do this, I can confirm that you have not lost your money, and only once you are happy with the answer you are provided with and rated the answer you receive, will your payment be taken. I will look forward to hearing from you. Al