12826847

I s it possible to find out if a deed has been done at a

Customer Question

I s it possible to find out if a deed has been done at a solicitor's office? I gave details of nearly £125,000 to "slow"
.down the purchase of a house to friends but they seem to have turned it into a loan or even security on a mortgage.My partner rang up the solicitors during the transaction but was blocked. He is now going mental at the thought of losing that money or even millions if it is down as a guaruator. Would Daqta Protection Act 1998 allow u to do this?
Expert:  F E Smith replied 1 year ago.

Please confirm this is in England or Wales. May we have the background detail in full please?