75100385

I have received a letter from my local police for "anti

Customer Question

I have received a letter from my local police for "anti Social behaviour" the letter was received after a neighbour made a complaint against me for flying a drone over her property. Before flying my drone I made sure I was aware of the UK law which is it must not be flow within 50M of a property or person. I at all times make sure I stick to this law.
I fly the drone over my property which is very rural and our neighbours house isnt close and I do try and avoid her property.
The letter from the police is as below:
Anit Social Behaviour
I am responsible for addressing issues of anit solical behavour, hopefully to imporve the quality of life for the community.
As you are aware, there have been incidents on Thursday 2nd June and Sunday 5th June 2016 whereby you have been flying a drone over a residents property in pensax, Abberly. This has caused alarm and distress for the resident in question as well as preaching her privacy.
As you will understand Anit Solcial behaviour cannont be accepted. The community has made this quit clear and the governemnt has responded with powerful legislation which has dramatic effects on the individual offenders.
We hope that the incident reported was a temporary issue and you will respond positively.
I am obviously not happy about this letter as i feel I acted within the law I want to pursue this as far as I possibly can.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Does it say you are going to be prosecuted please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi my number is(###) ###-####
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

When would be good to call?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Any time is good for me I am available nowThanks
Luke
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

I think your number is ***** I have tried several times.