12826847

Hallo, I am the design director and a director in a company

Customer Question

Hallo, I am the design director and a director in a company that is developing a new product for children. We are about to go for funding and I need to transfer copyright in the name, a number of characters and the design of their environment, all of which I have created, to our company. I have four fellow directors and we all have a very good working relationship. However, who knows what the future could bring so I want to know if there is a way of licensing my work so that the company is free to develop it in any way that it sees fit, but also protects my interest in the future?
Many thanks for your time,
Best wishes,
John Gosler
Expert:  Alex J. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, Thank you for your question and welcome. My name is ***** ***** I will assist you. Will you receive a license fee? Will you receive shares in the company? Kind regards AJ