12826847

A work colleague has made 2 complaints against me, but in s

Customer Question

A work colleague has made 2 complaints against me, but in his letter the days and dates of the incidents are incorrect. According to him Date 1 is Tuesday the 22nd June this date was a Wednesday. Date 2 is Wednesday the 23rd June this date was a Thursday. I have been suspended for gross misconduct. Because of the incorrect dates, days of the week, were do I stand ?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

Do you deny the allegations?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
One of them I have denied, the other I have admitted to but not on the date stated in the letter. Was told in my interview that the incorrect dates and days didn't matter
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** my colleague has asked me to assist with your query as it is more my area of law.

How long have you worked there for and apart from the dates, are the allegations correct?

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - How long have you worked there for and apart from the dates, are the allegations correct?