Aston Lawyer
Aston Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor LLB (Hons) 23 years of experience in Conveyancing and Property Law
16368554

My mother is in dementia care ( than 4 years, funded by the

My mother is in dementia care (for more than 4 years, funded by the local council), my father is about to pass away, I am the sole beneficiary of his will, my mother is NOT named in the will. Will the council have a claim against my fathers estate on behalf of my mother? If so is there anything I can do to protect / insure against such a claim?
Expert:  Aston Lawyer replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for your enquiry.

Is there a property involved, and if so, is this jointly owned by your Mother and Father?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards

Al

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There is a property but solely owned by my father, my mother does not have her name on the deeds
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

I am happy to answer your question in full via the website, or would you prefer a chat?

Kind Regards

Al

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I haven't heard anything about the phone call? I could really do with the chat as soon as possible, could you update me on when you are able to call please?

Thanks for the chat, Chris.

Kind Regards

Al

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello again,
I could do with another phone consultation on the same topic, (happy to pay again), could you give me a call or send an "invite" message" so I can pay and arrange the call?

Hi Chris,

Thanks for getting back in touch. I should be able to chat in about 20 mins time, if that is OK? if SO, I will instigate/invite you in 20 mins time.

Kind Regards

Al

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That's great thanks, ***** ***** looking out for your invite!
Regards,
Chris

Hi Chris,

I can't seem to offer another chat on this existing thread. Could you possible ask a new question, requesting a Phone Call and put "for Aston Lawyer only"?

Kind Regards

Al

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Booked and payed for....