13262538

My Daughter she is 5 years in the reception class ,she got

Customer Question

Hi all
My Daughter she is 5 years in the reception class ,she got small wound in her arm and she claim that her father harm her because she is noty ,however,I report to the GP that she is imagining stories before and the school nurse was informed but we decided with the nurse to give her one month and then continue the assessment.
Now the school child protection called the social service and hold our 2 girls one 4 and one is 5 for investigations and they told us that our girl complained that father harmed her and they consider it as violence ,we told them its not true but now officers from Social service in Bradford went to the school and they are questioning the girls ,now what we should do ,as the school told us to wait and they will call us ? appreciating your help and support
Expert:  Clare replied 4 months ago.

Thank you for your question

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further informtaion first

Do you mean there was one injury or two?

What was wrong with her arm - and what happened?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
my girl she is 5 years and harmed her arm when she was playing with her sister ,and it look like she grabbed her from her arm with her niels ,however,my girl after the teacher asked her she said that this is done by dady because I am noty ,after the school called the social services and social service ladies came to my home with the babies and they told me that they are starting Section 47 ,they said they need to do an assesment and for today they will leave the girls at home ,but tomorrow morning they will get back to us ,what to do now ?
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Section 47 Investigation
they checked the rooms of the girls and my other son and they said that we bleive that they are safe to stay here tonight but they need to check with there manager
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
please if you cant answer ,release my question for somebody else ,appreciating your help
Expert:  Clare replied 4 months ago.

My apologies for the delay

How old is your son?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
she is a girl ,5years ,but they took 2girls whom in the same school ,nursery and school
Expert:  Clare replied 4 months ago.

Sorry - you referred to a son in your earlier answer

How many children do you have altogether and how old are they all?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
one is 5 she is in reception and one 4 she is in nursary
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
but the one whom complaint was the 5 years old girl
Expert:  Clare replied 4 months ago.

Just to be clear

what did you mean when you said this

"they checked the rooms of the girls and my other son"

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
they checked if its safe and up to level for kids use ,and they said that they are happy
Expert:  Clare replied 4 months ago.

but you said "my other son"

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Expert:  Clare replied 4 months ago.

In your reply you said "my other son"

I just need to be certain that there are only two children in your home

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I hAve three ,two in the school and one small at home
Expert:  Clare replied 4 months ago.

So 5, 4 and?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
one year boy
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
also the 5 years girl imagine many stories and I reported this to the GP seeking for help before 7 months
Expert:  Clare replied 4 months ago.

The fact that the children will left with you last night means that Social Services have no immediate concerns about your care of the children - otherwise they would have insisted that your husband stay away

I do understand how worried you must be.

What happens next is that Social Services will complete an initial assessment and decide if there is any cause for concern and if so what level of assistance they feel you need.

It is likely that a Child Protection Conference will be convened and you will be able to attend this

If there is any question that the children might be removed form your care then you are entitled to free legal advice - look for a local lawyer who deals with "Public Law" on this website

www.resolution.org.uk

You can also get help from this group

www.frg.org.uk

Please ask if you need further details

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
about the action 47 does include all my childs or only the child who complain ?
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
is it OK if I send the smallest child to my family in Sweden ?
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
or I must wait ?
Expert:  Clare replied 4 months ago.

It will deal with all three children - and it would not be wise to send the youngest away at this point

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
What do you advise?
Why it's not wise to send the youngest?
What about my girl complain words credibility, as she is supposed to go through a psychological assessment, which was in place before few months, but we kept it on hold because we didn't want to spoil her reputation.
Now we are afraid that they will decide to take all , while there is no real reason only the girl complain that father hit her in her arm .
also do you mean that they consider this complain against my husbnd only ,not me ?
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
also you mean I can't take the babies to Sweden for vacation now ?
How long the assesment will take
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
what they will do my husbnd ?
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
as we dont have any issues between us and its only the girl words
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
my husbnd get hearing issue disability as well
Expert:  Clare replied 4 months ago.

Deep breath

IF you are good parents (and I think it sounds as though you truly are) all will be well.

It is horrible when social Services are involved with your life - but they do not take children just for the sake of it

If you send the youngest away it looks as though you have some real reason to be afraid about what will happen

If your husband did hit your daughter then he will be expected to leave the family home whilst assessments take place to see if he can be assisted to understand that this is not acceptable

If that happens then you will be expected to acknowledge that your husband has not acted appropriately

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Do you mean all the case now is against my husband ?What about my girl words credibility ?do you mean through the assestment that they will take my husbnd away ,even if I am saying nothing happen
Expert:  Clare replied 4 months ago.

No it is about the Social Worker assessing what may or may not have happened.

Unless you actually saw your child hurt herself then you cannot say for certain what happened - and you must be honest and say that

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
What do you advice now for me ?
does make any defrence if we are Swedish ?
Do I need to contact th embassy or just wait ?
Expert:  Clare replied 4 months ago.

All you can do now is to be honest and open with Social Services and wait to se what happens next

The fact that you are Swedish is irrelevant

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
What about going for vacation to my country ,or take or the babies back to my country for staying there only ,is it fine now ?
Expert:  Clare replied 4 months ago.

You shoudl speak to Social Services before doing this

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Do I need legal person with us ?
Expert:  Clare replied 4 months ago.

Not at this stage no

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
the school start ignoring us like my girl trip at school I said no ,but the school let her go to the trip ,what shall I do ?
Expert:  Clare replied 4 months ago.

Where was the trip to and why did you refuse?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
it was to animal farm ,and refused because I am worried about my baby and didnt sign the form to go and told them ,I dont want her to go
Expert:  Clare replied 4 months ago.

Why were you worried?

When was the trip?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
today ,because my girl hard to control
Expert:  Clare replied 4 months ago.

In view of the involvement of Social Services I would not object to strongly - simply write and ask why they took her without your consent

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
What do you advice to write ?
Expert:  Clare replied 4 months ago.

"Dear Ms xxx

Please explain why you took xxx on the trip on Wednesday when I had not given my Consent for her to go"

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I spoke to the school nurse who get the GP referal for CAM at NHS in regards ***** ***** girl ,this why the social service stop for now as they are doing an assessment,however, I came to know that teacher who act as child care officer in the school knew about my girl conditions ,the school nurse told me that she told the teacher before few months ,this why I am planning to complaining to the school following the school complaint proccsdure ,dont you think that the officer at the school should follow up with the school teacher instead of acting as she dont know anything about
Expert:  Clare replied 4 months ago.

Sadly when a child makes such an accusations then there is no option for the school but to notify Social Services

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
my question regarding traveling from the UK with all my kids back to my family home in Sweden ,and as for now no police case is there and the social only engaged for assessment,does the social has right to go and search us in Sweden ?
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
17/07/2016 04:34
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
they are doing core assesment ,what will be ending with ?
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I am not satisfied with your service as you are very late in answering ,can you release the question for another expert plz ,thnx