75100385

My neighbour has been intimidating and bullying me. She

Customer Question

My neighbour has been intimidating and bullying me. She installed a CCTV cameras on her property and it is focused on 50% her property and 50% on mine. I asked the police to check this out. My neighbour has 'doctored' photos of not incidences and lied about the intimidation. The police said she is within the law but really couldn't justify why she has her camera pointing on my garden where I sun bathe. She said she is worried when they are away on holiday, but she parks the cars in the opposite direction. Please, what can I do, this is causing me so much stress, and I am nursing my nearly 90 year old very sick mother too.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

How is she able to doctor the photos? Wont they just show its pointed in your garden?
Have you complained to the Council?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
0191(###) ###-####
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

ok