I have received a letter from my local police for "anti

Customer Question

I have received a letter from my local police for "anti Social behaviour" the letter was received after a neighbour made a complaint against me for flying a drone over her property. Before flying my drone I made sure I was aware of the UK law which is it must not be flow within 50M of a property orperson. I at all times make sure I stick to this law.I fly the drone over my property which is very rural and our neighbours house isnt close and I do try and avoid her property.The letter from the police is as below:Anit Social BehaviourI am responsible for addressing issues of anit solical behavour, hopefully to imporve the quality of life for the community.As you are aware, there have been incidents on Thursday 2nd June and Sunday 5th June 2016 whereby you have been flying a drone over a residents property in pensax, Abberly. This has caused alarm and distress for the resident in question as well as preaching her privacy.As you will understand Anit Solcial behaviour cannont be accepted. The community has made this quit clear and the governemnt has responded with powerful legislation which has dramatic effects on the individual offenders.We hope that the incident reported was a temporary issue and you will respond positively.I am obviously not happy about this letter as i feel I acted within the law I want to pursue this as far as I possibly can.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 3 months ago.

What would you like to know about this please?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
It's not clear what effect this letter has on me. Also what can I do about it?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 3 months ago.

It is just a warning letter.

The fact of the allegation will be recorded against you on PNC but it will only be revealed on enhanced checking and it will be written in a way that makes clear it is an allegation only.

It is not a finding of guilt against you.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Is there anything I can do to argue this and I don't wasn't it recorded against me as I fee I have not acted outside of the law. I will continue to fly the drone so want to resolve now before further issues arise and this is used against me.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 3 months ago.

Not this particular letter.

Obviously if there are more allegations and they turn into charges then you challenge them in the normal way.

They have decided not to act upon this allegation.