75100385

Have a question regarding CCTV recording inclusive Audio in

Hello, i am Bobby and have a question regarding CCTV recording inclusive Audio in a public area like a house with concierge/security,
this building was commercial and has been changed to flats and for security reason audio recording is needed.
How look like with Law, is okay to have CCTV recording Warning Stickers or addtionally a sticker for audio recording is needed?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please Live Phone Call.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

What would you like to know about this today please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my mobile number is ***** ***********

Ok

CCTV Stickers are fine as discussed - does not need to say Audio. Alex