Harris
Harris, Law Specialist
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

I own a house valued as being worth 360,000, the mortgage is

I own a house valued as being worth 360,000, the mortgage is currently 225,000. Could she pay off the mortgage and we change the title deeds to reflect the percentage that she would then own?
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for your question. Just a bit more information required to fully assist you:

-Whose name is ***** ***** in?

-Who is "she" that you refer to and what is her relation to you?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry managed to erase part of message before it was sent.My mum lives with me now as she is elderly and has sold her property and has cash in bank. The house is solely in my name.
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Thank you. If she is able to settle the loan then this would be possible, subject to any repayment fees. You can then have the property transferred to include her name on the title and hold the property as tenants in common in unequal shares.

I hope this assists you. If you found this information helpful please provide a positive rating using the stars at the top of this page. I will not be credited for your question without a positive rating. Thank you.

Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, this question remains open. If you found my information provided helpful please could you rate my response positively using the stars at the top of this page as I will not be credited for my response without a positive rating.