29905560

I have recently come to the end of a fixed term contract and

Customer Question

I have recently come to the end of a fixed term contract and it hasn't been renewd, after applying for a full time contract postion.
However the same has been given to newer staff and to those that didn't apply.
Please can someone call me as it will be easier to explain more!
My name is ***** *****
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

What would you like to know about this please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please call me on 01438 312084
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

i'm sorry but I cannot take calls at the moment.

I can help online though.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm currently coming to the end of a fixed term contract at my employment at a special needs school. I recently applied for a full time position on permanant contract but was unsuccessful on my interview. They have now given 2 position too colleagues that have been there less than myself and also 2 yearly fixed term contracts and too colleagues newer than me.
I feel I'm being unfairly treated as all I've been given is back to my original contracted permenant hours at partime and less money.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

As I cannot take calls I will opt out, a colleague should help you soon

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today. I should be able to all you soon but can you please let me know how long you have worked there for and what the reasons for the non-renewal are?

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Also if you need a call please accept the phone call offer and then I will be able to see your details to contact you. Thanks

Experience: Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I joined in March 2009 as a midday suppervisor assistant (MSA) on a permanant contract, then increased supply work over the years. Given a yearly contract Oct 2014 - July 2015 renewed in Sept 2015 - expiring this month as the school year ends.
reason for not renewed as I was unsuccessful in interview for permenant post.
yeas please call me ***********
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you able to call me please Ben
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Calling now