75100385

I was a Customer of North Thames Gas since !959 sowhere in t

Customer Question

I was a Customer of North Thames Gas since !959 sowhere in t seveties they stopped sendingg me Gas bills
Assistant: Thank you. Can you provide any more details to help us find you the right Expert?
Customer: I tried to contact them by phone but got no help from them so i stopped ringing them I heard they have been taken overby British Gas .Istill use the gas supply in the house so how do I resolve this problem as Ido not know how To resove this probem
Assistant: Brilliant. Thank you. I'll now take you to a secure page to place your deposit with JustAnswer. Once the deposit is received, we'll continue helping you with your question.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Could you please explain your situation a little more?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

ok

Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

In short you dont need to worry. if you sell the property the Solicitor wont even ask who your Gas supplier is.

Even if they find you in terms of billing - they are only allowed to invoice you for the last 12 months usage.