12826847

Dear CAB, This matter is regarding a seller / buyer

Customer Question

Dear CAB,
This matter is regarding a seller / buyer transaction online via paypal.
I am the buyer and have complained to the RETAIL OMBUDMAN recently about faulty software tools puchased online. Providing them with sufficient evidence to build a case against the seller, they tried to engage him via email address but to no avail.
See below reply from RETAIL OMBUDSMAN:
Dear Miss Animashaun
I write further to my message of 28th June. As you know I gave the retailer 14 days to respond.
Unfortunately I have not received a response from them and as previously explained, they are not a member of The Retail Ombudsman, and therefore they are not obliged to engage with us. In this instance I have now closed your complaint.
Please contact Citizens Advice for further assistance, as they may know other organisations that can assist you or provide guidance regarding court proceedings.
Ella
I would like to know what my options are regarding this seller and how I can take this case further. He trades online with a trading Business name and email address:
Mike Besson ***@******.***
I hope to hear from you soon.
Kind Regards,
Oyinda Animashaun
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

What is it you would like to know about this today please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dear CAB,This matter is regarding a seller / buyer transaction online via paypal.
I am the buyer and have complained to the RETAIL OMBUDMAN recently about faulty software tools puchased online. Providing them with sufficient evidence to build a case against the seller, they tried to engage himvia email address but to no avail.See below reply from RETAIL OMBUDSMAN:
Dear Miss AnimashaunI write further to my message of 28th June. As you know I gave the retailer 14 days to respond.
EllaI would like to know what my options are regarding this seller and how I can take this case further. He trades online with a trading Business name and email address:
Mike Besson ***@******.***I hope to hear from you soon.Kind Regards,
Oyinda Animashaun