12826847

I'm a leaseholder and have been billed £7,000 works to a

Customer Question

Hi. I'm a leaseholder and have been billed £7,000 for major works to a communal lift. When the consultation happened this estimated costs was about half of this. I've had no explanation as to why the costs ended up being so high. Is there any way for me to contest this?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm happy to wait. Thank you.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  propertylawyer replied 1 year ago.

Hi Georgina,

When did the works take place and when did you receive zero demand for payment?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I took place in 2012 I think - and I received an invoice after the work was finished.

When did you receive the invoice exactly? How long after completion of the works?