12826847

I RENTED MY PROPERTY OUT TO MY NEICE AS SHE WAS DESPERITE

Customer Question

I RENTED MY PROPERTY OUT TO MY NEICE AS SHE WAS DESPERITE AND KNEW I HAD A PROPERTY EMPTY AND READY TO GO FOR SALE. I LET HER MOVE IN AND ASKED FOR 2 MONTHS RENT IN ADVANCE. I AM NOT A LANDLORD BUT BECAUSE SHE WAS FAMILY I LET HER MOVE IN. I GAVE HER A SECTION 21 NOTICE AND SHE TOLD ME I WOULD HAVE TO TAKE HER TO COURT TO GET HER OUT IF THE COUNCIL DIDNT GIVE HER A HOUSE. THIS CAUSED ILL FEELING BETWEEN US. SHE IS MOVING OUT TOMOROW 15TH AND I SAID SHE COULD HAVE THE MONTHS RENT BACK IF THE HOUSE IS LEFT IN A CLEAN STATE AND SHE SAID BECAUSE I DIDNT TELL HER WHAT ACCOUNT I PUT HER MONTHS RENT IN ( A PROTECTION DEPOSIT ACCOUNT? SHE IS CAN CLAIM 3 TIMES MORE BACK. I DIDNT KNOW WHAT THIS WAS BUT IN A PANICK I HAVE TOLD HER IT IS IN A PROTECTION ACCOUNT AND MY SOLICITOR WILL PAY IT BACK INTO HER ACCOUNT, I SHOULDNOT HAVE LIED BUT A PANICKED AND NOW I AM MAKING MYSELF ILL OVER IT.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

What is it you want to achieve please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have had no response or help with my question so requesting a refund
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

I simply asked: What is it you want to achieve please?