12826847

I manage property and manage a row of 5 houses. One tenant

Customer Question

I manage property and manage a row of 5 houses. One tenant is making the life of the other tenants unbearable with loud noise into the early hours of the morning plus visitors during the early hours of the morning including the police when he beat up his mother over the weekend! Obviously this tenant does not work whereas the others follow normal lives and need undisturbed nights. The tenant moved into one property on the 14th November 2016 and then moved to a smaller property within the same row (so that he didn't have to pay the extra rent himself). Initially it was suggested that the music and visitors were coming from a house not belonging to me in the street, but it now turns out to be my tenant David. The 14/11/15 tenancy agreement was substituted with a 14/5/16 tenancy agreement (a 6 month short hold tenancy agreement).
When can I evict him?
Esther
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Have you served notice at all please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No not yet because I thought I might have time constraints such as letting him sit out for six months as the tenancy agreement has superseded the previous one.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

When did he sign the latest agreement and how long was it for?